Overloud TH2
Overloud TH2

TH2, Software Amp Simulator from Overloud in the TH series.

Oli_34160 02/25/2013

Overloud TH2 : Oli_34160's user review

«  I plussoie! Best of all! »

Installation without pb. You choose your audio interface / midi standalone or integrated on the vst in his DAW and go! No incompatibility with my gear. The manual? why? Perhaps for the implementation afternoon ... Unless it has already gone through TH1.

Laptop Dell Inspiron 9400 Core Duo 1.66 GHz / 2GB DDR2 667Mhz
SATA HDD 7200trs/500Go
Windows XP SP2
Edirol UA 101

Excellent stability, latency inaudible (- 6/7ms)

I use it for 5-6 months. I had TH1, and outperformed all other sims except perhaps Revalver. But greed CPU and the difficulty of installing it, placed it back in Overloud. With Revalver III, Peavey remade the delay. But the release of TH2 has finally killed the game. Clear sounds, distorted sounds, effects, implementation noon stability, minimum consolidated CPU, GUI, reaction game, sensations "organic" compliance instruments, etc.. Everything is perfect in my opinion. As someone said in a comment, I rediscovered the joy of play. Cherry (s) on the cake: The simus Brunetti, Randall Soldano and to die for!

I love everything! No noticeable defect in comparison with the quality of the whole.

I tried everything (Amplitube, Guitar Rig, Revalver, Izotope trash, etc.).. No one who does weight.
Try it and you will understand!