Softube Reverb & Delay Sale
Softube has announced a Reverb & Delay Sale, offering up to 34% off its reverb and delay effect plugins.
- TSAR-1 Reverb: $215 (regular $269)
- TSAR-1R Reverb: $66 (regular $99)
- Spring Reverb: $66 (regular $99)
- Tube Delay: $66 (regular $99)
- Effect Bundle: $149 (regular $199)
Softube is now offering its TSAR-1R reverb effect plug-in separately.
TSAR-1R is the little brother Softube’s TSAR-1 – True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb. It uses the same algorithm but has fewer controls, and with a primary focus on creating naturally sounding spaces.
TSAR-1R has previously only been available bundled with it’s bigger brother the TSAR-1 and included in the Mix Bundle. Now it is fintroduced as a separate product, at the introductory price of $66 ($99 normal price). This introductory offer ends on May 15.
Installing TSAR-1R requires a small extra twist since it’s part of a bundle. In the Softube Plug-Ins Control Application, select the TSAR-1 bundle and remove TSAR-1 from the list to the right if you only want TSAR-1R.
More information: Softube
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?