[NAMM] Tascam DR-1
Tascam launches DR-1, an affordable portable recorder working with 1GB SD Card.
TASCAM has announced the DR-1 Portable Digital Recorder, a compact unit that captures hours of music using built-in mics to its 1GB SD card. A pair of microphones is mounted on a variable angle mechanism, which allows the recorder to record from almost anywhere. The unit includes a generous 1GB SD card for hours of recording at MP3 or WAVE file formats. The DR-1 also includes auto gain control and analog limiting for easy setup and a low-frequency cutoff to eliminate handling or wind noise.
Spec & hardware :
- Portable, Handheld Recording
- Included 1GB SD card media
- Built-in High-quality Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Variable Angle Microphone Mechanism with A/B Configuration
- 48 or 44.1kHz / 24-bit Recording Resolution
- MP3 and WAVE file Recording and Playback
- Switchable Low Cut Filter
- Analog Auto Gain Control
- Analog Limiter
- Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB 2.0 Connection to Computer
- Built-in Tuner and Vocal Cancel Features
- Overdub Feature to record narration, singing or instruments over an existing recording
Price : $299
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] SM Pro Audio PR8DS The SM Pro Audio PR8DS remote controllable multi-channel microphone preamplifier will be showcased at the NAMM 2008.
- [NAMM] Yamaha Pocketrak 2G Yamaha Corporation of America introduces the Pocketrak 2G, a light and compact pocket recorder featuring 2GB of built-in memory.
- [NAMM] PreSonus Digimax D8 PreSonus is pleased to announce the DigiMAX D8, a eight channels preamplifier with ADAT optical connectivity.