Behringer V-Amp
Behringer V-Amp
MGR/HLJjr MGR/HLJjr

« Behringer V-Amp »

Publié le 02/08/02 à 15:00
Purchased from the Guitar Center for $129. My goal is to branch out into home recording (on a low budget approach). I currently have a Marshall practice amp with limited "tricks" (but sounds great) and wanted to experience the sound and feel of numerous effects without the heavy pricetag of individual effects hardware.

Besides the unit itself, this came with a storage/carry bag and a foot pedal (all for $129!). First time use was amazing. I suppose for the purists, there's nothing like the real deal, but I was blown away by the vast array of sounds available. It'll take a while to work thru all the possibilities, I'm especially looking forward to building some personal presets with different cab/amp combinations.

At this point, I can't think of anything I don't care for. If it holds up, I'll be grinnin'.

Before I bought, I read a number of concerns about build quality. Looks plenty rugged to me. No gripes here.

What a boot in the pants for little cash. Now I just need to learn all the various capabilities.