< Tous les avis Line 6 POD 2
Intercontinental Intercontinental

«  Good, especially for the price »

Published on 12/03/14 at 09:43
This is a POD 2.

All base effects, and many amp models, it's not bad.
Digital
Connection to the old, and no PC editing option

By turning the knobs, you quickly find the sound you want: it is easier to configure a recent device.
The manual is very well
Editing sounds is easy, yes.

I regret not having been earlier, every guitarist should have one.

I use it to troubleshoot, play with headphones, like small device to take everywhere with my guitar ... and I plan to use it to record some sounds (like "guitar slicks" with lots of delay and chorus, or other).

It is also used with a bass, and rendering is potable.

2/3 years but I use POD for 5 or 6 years now.

Yes, almost everything in the pocket pod Kemper / Fractal (but they are too expensive).

I like: small price, the quality is there, robustness, compactness, convenience and ease of use.