Mack Amps Gem 2G
The new Gem '2G' guitar amplifier is now available.
According to Mack Amps, the Gem 2nd Generation (2G), available for $449.00, features overdrive and distortion voicing, and its two gain stages can now be selected by a foot switch.
The Gem 2G includes Mack's power switching feature that is designed to lower its output from 4 watts to 0.4 watts without changing tone. The 2G tones come from an EL84 power tube.
The Gem 2G:
- 4 watts switchable to 0.4 watts
- 1 X EL84 cathode biased, Class A
- 1 x NOS 6AC10 triple triode preamp tube
- Switchable preamp gain stages/channels - front panel and footswitch
- Volume, gain, tone controls
- Anodized aluminum, red cabinet
- 8" W x 5 1/2" H x 4" D
- 4 lb
- 117/120 VAC, 60 Hz
For more info, visit mackamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traveler Guitar Escape EG-2 The Escape EG-2 is a 25 ½” scale electric travel guitar.
- [NAMM] Carvin V3M Micro Head & Combo Carvin announced its V3 Series 3-channel tube amps, the V3M Micro Head and V3MC Micro Combo.
- Daisy Rock Stardust Elite Rebel Standard Daisy Rock Girl Guitars releases the Stardust Elite Rebel Standard available in Cherry Bomb Burst finish.