The new Gem '2G' guitar amplifier is now available.
According to Mack Amps, the Gem 2nd Generation (2G), available for $449.00, features overdrive and distortion voicing, and its two gain stages can now be selected by a foot switch.
The Gem 2G includes Mack’s power switching feature that is designed to lower its output from 4 watts to 0.4 watts without changing tone. The 2G tones come from an EL84 power tube.
The Gem 2G:
- 4 watts switchable to 0.4 watts
- 1 X EL84 cathode biased, Class A
- 1 x NOS 6AC10 triple triode preamp tube
- Switchable preamp gain stages/channels – front panel and footswitch
- Volume, gain, tone controls
- Anodized aluminum, red cabinet
- 8" W x 5 1/2" H x 4" D
- 4 lb
- 117/120 VAC, 60 Hz
For more info, visit mackamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.