Vox DA5
Vox DA5

Portable Guitar Amp from Vox belonging to the DA series.

SlapKid SlapKid

«  The total! »

Publié le 09/30/10 à 12:54
No noise when you play it, its fair but the headphone should fit the master (and do not forget to APRS down!), Effects parameter, the receiver remembers not changed when we stained .
Switch 1/2-1-5 watts, has an impact especially on the bass, in fact, the volume remains in peru any case lev (ask the neighbors!).
Microphone jack rglage spar with low-cut intgr not affect anything. Not really taken the test I am silent.
HP 8 ohms, did it take for external box, I do not use the DA5 as is in fact only column, or the presence of low insouponnes the sound of this ptivox!

It's pretty simple, for the settings to cons effects better note.
The sound quality is amazing on real box, and the ample volume in an apartment.
We must turn the volume buttons gain tone for a model that has frankly amp another, and tape remain on the desired sound.
The effects are extra, finely adjustable, and copy DEFINITIONS. Nothing to do with the microcube that sounds like the robot boy in comparison, for the same price it carrment shame.
Manual very useful effects.
I can not attest to battery life, I've never been there!

It's a monster amp, if so! Of course, external box.
The sound is very fast and direct, saturations Plutt old school in my point of the rectum fryer inside and that's good.
The tone is acting as the medium rather than acute, but since it's quite succeded line6 offers a real equalizer on his microspider I do not see why I should deprive myself here! grr

The compressor is very good, weird that it can be had with a rverbe, they are at Vox weird I think!

I DA5 discovery that this is a super clean sound to accommodate a multi-effects, in this case the onboard compressor is magic (pushes the sound forward, while the lchant, very tubesque as RESULT ).

I keep going back ... I do not know why exactly but this gal box vox still sounds fresh and more direct than the other amps that I use occasionally Room (laney p35-line6 spider30IV-orange-crush35ldx bugera v5 - marshall mg15fxnew) so this is the king.
For further convenience I use it with a multi (for distos-delay-rverb) and I do not see that asking for better work the booth ...

The new air mini3 me very intressant, absolutely must try! Frappadingues, they are on this site!