Most expensive mp3 player in history?
Tired of cheap plastic? Ever fancied a posh mp3 player that even the iPod can't compete with?
Well, this is possibly the most expensive mp3 player in the world. It's been out for a while, but its price isn't going down.
1 GB for 1000 euros, how about that, eh?
Yes, you read right: 1 GB for £800 / 1500 $ !!!
I can hear you asking "what on earth could it be made of to cost that much???".
Well, the sort of thing you'd expect to see at your jeweller's is the answer to that one: 18 carat white gold with 8 diamonds! Each one comes with its own certificate of authenticity and it's a limited edition so each one is numbered.
It weighs 68g and you carry it like one of those old fashioned watches you see in Sherlock Holmes movies...very classy!
- 1 GB of memory (WOW!)
- audio input & encoder for converting audio into mp3 format
- 6 line LCD screen
- 7 band EQ
- can use protected WMA files obtained from pay-per-file download sites
- FM radio
- jewelry style box
- USB adapter
- leather pouch
- installation CD & manual, etc.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Denon DN-C615 Denon Exhibits DN-C615 Professional-Grade Rack-Mount CD Player Supporting MP3 Playback.
- Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Apple announces 2GB iPod shuffle and reduces price of 1GB model.
- [NAMM] Numark Fit For Sound Numark announces immediate shipment of Fit For Sound, a rack-mountable music player that includes a Universal Dock for iPod, large, easy-to-read buttons, and a remote control with lanyard.