Behringer Europower PMX2000
Behringer Europower PMX2000
Jaker Jaker
Published on 03/28/08 at 07:34
I bought this about a year ago as part of a package (including speakers, mics and cables) from a major online merchant and I am very happy with it. This was by far a less expensive set up than equivalent rigs from other brands. Though I was at first afraid I would compromise quality for price, I am impressed with the product that I got for my hard earned dollar. The plastic knobs concern me a little but I use common sense and care when lugging my gear around and have had no troubles with the mixer. As for tone, it really sounds great with the on-board digital effects processor (super for vocals). With 250 watts per channel, it is surprising spunky for its small size and affordable price. It has 12 channels making it a versatile stand alone set up for smaller clubs and practice spaces. I use this with my cover band in small club settings for vocals and some slight instrument support and it works perfect. This powered mixer is well worth the money.