Peavey introduced its new XR 8600 powered mixer.
The company says they feature new improved low noise mic preamps, multi point clip sampling and a new subsonic filter to prevent low frequency power robbing. New graphic equalizers have multi-Q bandwidth to allow some filters to perform feedback control while others perform tone control and have Peavey's patented FLS (Feedback Locating System).
- 2x600 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 8 improved, low-noise mic preamps
- 10 line inputs
- 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ, monitor send and effects send on each channel
- 25 dB pad on channels 1-6
- Signal and Clip indicator on each channel
- Dual Main or Main/Mon power amp mode switch
- Dedicated 7-band graphic for mains and monitors with FLS®
- DDT™ speaker protection
- DSP based effects with parameter control
- Channel mute switch
- Rugged plastic case
- Weight Packed: 49.00 lb(22.226 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.5
- Depth Packed: 25.5
- Height Packed: 17.62
- MSRP: $779.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.