[NAMM] Behringer B115MP3 B112MP3
Behringer introduces its new B112MP3 & B115MP3 speakers with MP3 player.
- 2-Way 15" & 12" Active PA Speaker System with MP3 Player, Wireless Option and Integrated Mixer
- 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor
- Class-D amplifier technology
- 15'' long-excursion driver
- 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver
- Additional Line output designed to allow linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure design to allow different positioning: Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
The products are listed are "coming soon" with no pricing info at this point. Check out Behringer for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.