The 16x16 Analog I/O Module allows you to pack 32 channels of Apogee conversion into one Symphony I/O (two module spaces per chassis).
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
Pricing & Availability:
Q2 2012 - $3495
Check out www.apogeedigital.com/products/namm-2012.php for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.