[NAMM] Apogee 16x16 Analog I/O Module
The 16x16 Analog I/O Module allows you to pack 32 channels of Apogee conversion into one Symphony I/O (two module spaces per chassis).
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
Pricing & Availability:
Q2 2012 - $3495
Check out www.apogeedigital.com/products/namm-2012.php for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Audio-Technica AT2005USB Audio-Technica is unveiling the new AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone at Winter NAMM 2012.
- [NAMM] Audio-Technica ATM510 & ATM610a Audio-Technica introduces its new ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone and ATM610a hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone.
- [NAMM] Samson CS Series Microphones Samson’s CS Series (Capsule Select) Microphone offers the capabilities of two dynamic microphones in one package.