[NAMM] LD Systems DP 1600
LD Systems introduces the DP 1600 power amplifier (2 x 800W, 2 Ohm).
• Output Power @ 1 kHz:
• 2 Ohm: 2×800W
• 4 Ohm: 2×670W
• 8 Ohm: 2×450W
• Bridge 4 Ohm: 1600W
• Bridge 8 Ohm: 1380W
• Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Protection: DC, Temp, Short Circuit, Over Current
• Input: XLR/6,3mm Jack (Combo)
• Link Output: XLR
• Output: SPKn / Binding post
• Power Supply: AC ~ 230V / 50-60 Hz
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 483×88 x 350 mm
• Weight: 15,9 kg
Check out www.ld-systems.com/264-0-ld-dp1600.html for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.