BEHRINGER Releases EUROLIVE B315A Processor Controlled, 400 Watt 2-way Loudspeaker System.
BEHRINGER adds to its line of active loudspeaker systems with the new EUROLIVE B315A. Featuring a 15" 2-way design, integrated sound processing and 400 watts of power, the B315A offers a compact, high-power solution for live and playback applications.
The B315A packs a long-excursion 15" woofer and 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver with an ultra-wide dispersion, exponential horn and multi-cell throat into a versatile trapezoidal enclosure.
The rear panel includes Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) balanced mic and line inputs, a balanced XLR thru connector, input level control and two-band EQ. Internal sound processing provides complete system control as well as speaker protection.
The B315A can be free-standing, stacked, pole-mounted or used in a floor monitor configuration. Ergonomic handles and rugged construction make for a roadworthy package.
- * 400 watt, 15" 2-way active loudspeaker system
* Extreme sound pressure levels from a compact, lightweight speaker
* Integrated sound processing for system control and speaker protection
* Long-excursion 15" woofer
* 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver
* Large-format, ultra-wide dispersion exponential horn, with multi-cell throat
* Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) mic / line input with input level control and 2-band EQ
* Trapeziodal enclosure for versatile placement and configuration options
US MSRP — $489.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.behringer.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lab Gruppen C 88:4 array amplifier Lab.gruppen has raised the bar for its C Series of network-controlled installation amplifiers with the introduction of a new flagship model, the C 88:4.
- Cerwin Vega AB-36C subwoofer Cerwin-Vega!, a manufacturer of loudspeakers and audio products, announces the introduction of the C-Series of passive folded horn subwoofers. The new C-Series provides performance improvements over previous folded horns and incorporates a new design. The new C-Series is aimed at gigging musicians, nightclubs, live performance venues and sound companies.
- Yamaha MSR250 powered PA speaker Yamaha announces the new MSR250 powered PA speaker, which delivers 200-watts of sound via a 10-inch woofer and a one-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver designed for response from 55 Hz to 20 kHz.