Making its debut at Winter NAMM 2011, the new Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers is made up of three powered and four passive models.
Live X – Powered
Three powered Live X cabinets are available: two full-range loudspeakers and a matching subwoofer. Each self-contained powered system features Electro-Voice-engineered components optimized for use with the 1000-W and 700-W Class-D amplifiers. Both full-range systems may be pole-mounted or stacked with the series’ acoustically-matched powered subwoofer.
- ELX112P – 12” two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
- ELX115P – 15” two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
- ELX118P – 18” subwoofer (700-W amplifier module)
Live X – Passive
The Live X family also features four passive configurations, including a dual-15” system.
- ELX112 – 12” two-way
- ELX115 – 15” two-way
- ELX215 – Dual-15” two-way
- ELX118 – 18” subwoofer
Key Features – Passive & Powered:
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofers and 1.5” titanium compression drivers
- 15-mm plywood construction with textured finish
- Designed to pole-mount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60-degree monitor angle on 12” & 15” two-way systems
Key Features – Powered:
- 1000-W and 700-W Class-D high-efficiency amplifiers run cool without fans
- Bi-amplified design with 24-dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100-Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
Visit the Live X microsite for more details: www.electrovoice.com/livex.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.