[NAMM] ElectroVoice Live X Series
Making its debut at Winter NAMM 2011, the new Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers is made up of three powered and four passive models.
Live X - Powered
Three powered Live X cabinets are available: two full-range loudspeakers and a matching subwoofer. Each self-contained powered system features Electro-Voice-engineered components optimized for use with the 1000-W and 700-W Class-D amplifiers. Both full-range systems may be pole-mounted or stacked with the series’ acoustically-matched powered subwoofer.
- ELX112P – 12” two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
- ELX115P – 15” two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
- ELX118P – 18” subwoofer (700-W amplifier module)
Live X – Passive
The Live X family also features four passive configurations, including a dual-15” system.
- ELX112 – 12” two-way
- ELX115 – 15” two-way
- ELX215 – Dual-15” two-way
- ELX118 – 18” subwoofer
Key Features – Passive & Powered:
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofers and 1.5” titanium compression drivers
- 15-mm plywood construction with textured finish
- Designed to pole-mount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60-degree monitor angle on 12” & 15” two-way systems
Key Features – Powered:
- 1000-W and 700-W Class-D high-efficiency amplifiers run cool without fans
- Bi-amplified design with 24-dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100-Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
Visit the Live X microsite for more details: www.electrovoice.com/livex.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Phonic iSK Series Phonic Corporation will be demonstrating its new iSK speaker series at the 2011 Winter NAMM show.
- [NAMM] Renkus-Heinz Products at NAMM The company will be showcasing their new CF101LA series of compact modular point source array loudspeakers.
- [NAMM] Jensen Jet Falcon 10" Speaker Jensen Musical Instrument Speakers announced the latest addition to the Jensen Jet series, the 10” Falcon.