- i'anPublished on 11/08/12 at 17:44 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Meyer is huge, even for the house techno, ultra powerful, without altering the sound.
evening, UPA 1P + 1 sub / side was dense.
tested again upa p only, the same music, it can grow to an incredible level before twisting sound, aillor unfulfilled because we move from the front, too powerful.
definition premium I think meyer seems to me round, warm. this is my humble feeling.
it must med / high should be coupled for the bass, it is not for very low down.
posted OCCASES us, we dream
- baraPublished on 03/17/04 at 01:27 (This content has been automatically translated from French)This is the "small" Systm Meyersound. A. any amplifier
An HP 12 "and 3 compression." 1m Max SPL: 133dB
Excellent sound quality, trs good power to weight ratio (35Kg). Config typical small room: two UPA-1P and 650P from a sub ct. Used as front-fills or side fills on large scnes in complment Systmes of larger (MSL4 / MSL6 / CQ1)
Application be a bit quiet in the blast mdium (4k).
Otherwise, it's really great. Expensive, but worth the price has cost ... The hardware rsolument pro.
- dandevarennesPublished on 05/16/05 at 14:23 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Yes these little speakers are Chres, but they are worth their weight in gold, they are portable, small, and they have "features" amazing! The best story is that, when I got groups in the room or they thought I was working all (or almost) as c'tait fills the sides! J, usqua what I told them was a small dmonstration 0 db! It n, a group that is not s, is given! loll
Dan De Varennes
- MarcmanPublished on 11/28/05 at 13:32 (This content has been automatically translated from French)True for EHJV bites.
Against it by a PSE does death, it's heavy not practical move.
For the price of this dbouche pit, you have a nice diff. some manufacturers building franais pregnant brown RAL8018; =)
the ratio q / p is not the best, finally, at least by the buyer.
The beautiful book anyway ... Good for Yankee!
- AnonymousPublished on 03/14/06 at 05:24 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Here is a little of all that great, this speaker "sounds" like it should, UPA 2x, 1x 650P by side and you made a concert for 250 to 300 people (I suggest you to hang one under the other with the angle). The enclosure alone "sounds" not with a CD, for against the voice is perfect (ok I'm a fan of Meyer). The weight is that it is heavy (take the C6 of D & B, it's heavy), the price is expensive but correct him, take the competitors and made the calculation with a real amp, the real cable and fly right -box, you'll be amazed. This enclosure about 25 years and is still not outdated.