The TT051-A is an active loudspeaker designed for indoor nearfield sound amplification, equipped with a 300 W digital amplifier, 150 W for the low frequencies and 150 W for the high frequencies.
A 5” neodymium woofer and a 1” aluminium dome tweeter loaded to a wide dispersion constant directivity horn are designed to provide an extensive coverage.
- 300 Watt, 2 way amplification
- Multi-functional cabine
- 5” low distortion woofer
- 1” titanium dome tweeter
- DSP processing
- Wall mount EQ, High pass EQ
- RDNet ready
The TT051-A is equipped with an input board featuring
- XLR In/Out
- Volume control
- Eq. switch for wall mounting
- Hi-pass filter switch
- RDNet ready, RDNet bypass
- 4 status LEDs
- Powercon In/Out
Check out www.rcfaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peavey Impulse 12D The new Impulse 12D powered enclosure features a true ribbon driver and a 12" field-replaceable, dual voice coil neodymium speaker.
- New SAE Online Courses SAE has launched two short courses in Live Sound Engineering and Monitor Mixing.
- Behringer B1800D-PRO Along with a new logo, Behringer has unveiled the B1800D-PRO, an active 1400-Watt 18" PA Subwoofer with built-in stereo crossover.