PRS launches a new SE Angelus guitar
Paul Reed Smith completes the SE Angelus series with the SE A10E acoustic-electric guitar, which is available in three finishes.
The PRS SE A10E is the first all-mahogany guitar in the SE Angelus series. Its sound is described as warm, with controlled attack and punchy midrange.
- Dreadnought cutaway acoustic-electric guitar
- Mahogany body
- PRS X/Classic hybrid bracing
- White rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and Birds inlays
- Nut width: 1-21/32” (42mm)
- Scale length: 25.25”
- PRS SE tuners
- Undersaddle pickup with volume and tone
- Finishes: black with white bindings, brown and red
- Hard shell included
More info about this new SE A10E at prsguitars.com/a10e.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PRS Brushstroke 24 limited edition Paul Reed Smith announces the release of a new Brushstroke 24, a 24-fret electric guitar available as a limited edition.
- The PRS Archon in 50W versions Archon, the valve guitar amp that PRS launched earlier this year, is now available in a 50W version, in both head and combo editions.
- The PRS S2 guitars in semi-hollow versions After the limited edition of the Custom 24, Paul Reed Smith introduces semi-hollow versions of 3 of his S2 Custom 22, Mira and Singlecut guitars.