- 16 midi channels
Controller: Foot pedal
Effects: Echo / Chorus / Pitch Shift / Delay
Audio Out: 8 jack (unbalanced) + 2 (hand) XLR
Audio In: 2
MIDI Outs (EXCLUDING Through): 1
MIDI In: 1
Standar memory: 8MB / 10MB Max: 32/128 mb vrifier (extension)
Sampling Rates: Mini: Maxi 22.05kHz 16-bit 44.1 kHz 16-bit
- Time stretch
- Filters Digital moving low-pass filter (-12 dB / octave with resonance)
- Envelope Generators 2 (1 multi-internship)
- 2 LFOs
- Hard Disk Recording IB-304F 2nd LSI board (optional)
- IB-301S SCSI SCSI interface board (optional)
- AES / EBU Digital In / Out IB-302D digital interface board (optional)
- SMPTE Reader / Generator IB-303T SMPTE board (optional)
Configuration and shipping complex enough for fans of noon today the added step is not bright trs. Finally it is relative, because for an era c'tait vritable computer.
Good dynamic effects and proper fit for a good MIDI machine.
I do not use, I went to the S5000
I think that the price nanmoins Used Audiofanzine trs random image because it is the extension of memory that makes all the difference. 8 to 32MB there is a big diffrence to sample. we must not forget that the 8 outputs of origin and spares are useful trs! So be careful do your homework on the extensions! has argued a little bit over 50.
The fact is that are the great ERRF S3000XL gave him plenty of shade because of the ease of expansion.
I recommend this purchase for those who work on samples of simple sound effects or sounds like synth accompaniment Secondary 2nd generations.
For use with today's sounds, the machine can not support the current audio samples with an optimal return.