Akai Professional MPC5000
Akai Professional MPC5000
Prag Prag

«  Beautiful beast »

Publié le 03/23/11 à 06:31
Level connection we Parr, 2 MIDI ins and 4 outs! Super power plugger for several instruments slaves. 8 assignable outputs and inputs and RCA jacks for sampler and the small USB plug that goes.

In terms of effects is similar, there is a choice of basic flanger to distos well saturated, and a bunch of others to render certe metal but I like this grain cold.

Sound level is faced with a sampler is at the whim of your imagination and quality sampling. The sounds in my house are both very nice but as usual, you have to play with the beast to capture the sound and appropriate it and make it level edition to his elbow, VCO, VCA, VCF and other embellishments you let the hand through the 8 knobs and faders quality akai.

séquançage level, from the world of groove box, I was a little lost at first (two weeks to say) but in fact the various intricacies is very fast and it's up to you very quickly a habit, the wide screen viewing on screen reminds me fruity loops and it's nice, you can edit many tracks for a sequence, the finite limit of 16 given by groovebox. For people who are afraid to take the plunge groovebox, you launched, it's good!

a global level for me that makes electro, the HARDTECK and hardcore, that's cool!

config're thinking well, after two weeks of trial and error everything is intuitive, the functions are easily accessible through multiple menu and submenu very clear and publishing via the knobs simplifies everything.

The manual, if I open a galley or I'll gladly pass, it is sometimes clear and sometimes obscure, a good dose Sort this out you will come out more often not bad, and there's the forum that Audiofanzine I often shed light my lantern. know it you're not alone.

the sounds of plants are not bad, provided the work, being a fan of electronic music they are perfect. A flat on the drum samples really uneven in their volumes, often need tweaking to balance them but they are your realistic and pianos. The bass are very dirty and you can added a layer, yum! The keys and pads are nice but it is not yet at the level of a virus or Nordlead.

expression level is good pads, velocity and aftertouch customizable.

I use it for 2 years after 10 years on groovebox and I do not regret the choice I would do!