Gibson SG Standard 24
To celebrate 50 years since the introduction of this design, Gibson USA unveils the SG Standard 24, a guitar designed to ‘’capture the classic ingredients of Gibson's double-cutaway solidbody model, with a few twists to make it more versatile for today's performer.’’
Like the SGs of the past 50 years, the SG Standard 24 starts with a solid mahogany body and glued-in quarter-sawn mahogany neck.
To update the format for the 21st century, Gibson USA gives the SG Standard 24 the 24-fret neck that its name implies, with the
uppermost of its medium-jumbo frets accessible thanks to the SG's double-cutaway design.
- Solid Mahogany body with Antique Ebony finish
- Gold 50th Anniversary logo silkscreen on headstock
- SG rounded neck profile
- Two Gibson '57 Classic pickups
- Vintage-style tuners with pearloid tulip buttons and 14:1 gear ratio
Pricing & Finish
Visit Gibson for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Carlsbro's Back! Musikmesse 2011 will see the relaunch of the Carlsbro MI brand by its new Soundking parent company.
- Epiphone LE 1970s Inspired Les Paul Custom Epiphone introduces the Limited Edition 1970s Inspired Les Paul Custom Blackback Outfit.
- Steve Vai Presets on the G-DEC 3 Fender has announced that it has added new presets and backing tracks by Steve Vai to its Fuse software for the G-DEC 3 amplifiers.