Made hand states
Printed in 200 copies worldwide, including 50 reserved for Europe (it's 046!)
Channel 22 Colé boxes with binding (excellent, casting ensures continuity of !!!!), frets ebony fingerboard, abalone repere big!
Fixed bridge (with screws precision) Shaller (not original ...)
3 active pickups EMG 60 (for the stack smashes a plate in front)
3 position selector (neck, all bridge)
One piece Mahogany body
You really feel that we have before our eyes an exceptional guitar, the luthier for Gibson really care of every detail, it is moving!
They even put a "layer" of ebony on the head!
Double binding on the head pearl inlay Gibson and the famous diamond pearl designed for special series (Supreme, 10th anniversary, exotic custom ...)
In short a beautiful guitar collection of prestige
I'm looking I see nothing wrong with this plan, even the biggest failure of the SG (the head is often a tendency to dive) is reduced!
Small precision mine is black! I find this kind of vile red ferrari on a guitar of this class !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is also the only complaint would be on the scratch (not but what idea pfff)
Good in absolute terms, is an SG:
- Not very heavy
- Channel incredibly nice (nice round handle D is not very fine but the top)!
- Access to acute unmatched!
- Excellent Shape
- Very easy to play, very nice too
In short DIVINE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not say that was worth the scratching in its original configuration. I got it secondhand rise seymour (2 SH2), and I with 2 EMG (EXG 81 + 60).
The reputation of the EMG on the right violin (in addition to the mahogany!) Is well established: it sounds very scary is what it sounds !!!!!
I play on an ENGL Powerball, it is on as sound a bit aggressive
But it is a skyscraper that is at home anywhere (because of its violin eh! By putting it on top 3 X2N it does not excel in bossa nova)!
While its current configuration is destined more big rock (see more violent)
I've had one month (but it is a scratch that I know well, since it's been two years since I have seen it and I tane his former owner to cede it to me)
So what I like most: just about everything !!!!! it really is the best guitar I have ever practice!!
What I like least: NOTHING! Should not messing around either what more
The only thing I miss is a scratch on the vibrato
I think I'm going fast enough to let me try a Bigsby guitar like Angus Young
is a class act !!!!!!
This is not necessary to say that I would do this choice without hesitation and would recommend you take it if the opportunity is free!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
mc_nip's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Made in the USA and estampilée "Made in USA" on the back of the head of the handle
- Mahogany body like most gibsons
- Mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard (although I do in my little distincion gibsons rosewood and the latter in ebony)
- Head + neck binding multi-ply white
- Ferrari Red finish
- Grover black
- Top hat knobs vintage black and silver on top
- Small multi-ply black pickguard white
- Hardware (stop bar, Tailpiece) black
3 EMG 60 active!
- Selector 3 points gibson
- Channel 60's ended with slim type
- Handle very pleasant to the touch, very precise adjustment with such a low action
- Access to acute: The sg are made for that!
- Ideal weight - medium range gibson ds so comfortable
- Does not sting the ned: very well balanced
(If the handle was rounded or 50's it would certainly have plunged)
EMG 60 pickups with 3, regardless of the selection switch, the quality of these microphones
provide a versatile rendering regardless of the style played
I am the personal Pop / Rock ds my group and I personal play Bluesy / Rock / Funk brief eclectic, and with a great amp like my head Dg130ha Yamaha, it captures everything that comes with these great guitar pickups! !
Bluesy in, I get exactly the sound of my vintage lp custom 73
By Funke, same as if I had a Fender 70's
In Rock, the sg are unbeatable see AC / DC etc. ...
Clearly, c Lynard Skynard!
I play on a Yamaha DG130ha head and box 4 * 10 "Hugh & Kettner
this group has nothing to prove
I rejoiced every time I play!
I use this scratching but recently joined with my my little brillo sheptel
- Lp Custom Black Beauty 1973
- Flying V of 1981 with two natural Zebras T-Buckers (rare enough to be reported)
- SG Tony Iommi in 2003
While the sound of these guitars is different, the sound of the EMG 60
sg showcase is amazing and by far the most versatile guitar.
- Sounds hard, rock, funk, in short, anything goes and sounds crazy but you must have a good amp