Hottie Inc. announced it is introducing a new Carved Top version of their Hottie 327 electric guitar.
Standard Hottie 327 electric guitars are offered in one piece Swamp Ash, North American Alder, or Honduran Mahogany bodies. The Hottie 327 Carved Top will have a One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body and a deep dish Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top.
Hottie 327 Guitars Features:
- Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top
- One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Hand Carved Set Neck with Soft-V or '59-C Profile
- Bone Nut – 11 11/16"
- Ebony Fretboard – 24.625" Scale/12" Radius
- Nickel Hardware
- Hottie Pickups (Humbuckers or P90s)
- TonePros Wrap-Around Bridge or Bigsby Vibrato
- Switchcraft and CTS Electronics
- Cedar Creek Custom Hardshell Case
All Hottie guitars are made in the USA and start at a street price of $2499.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.