Hottie Guitars 327 Carved Top
Hottie Inc. announced it is introducing a new Carved Top version of their Hottie 327 electric guitar.
Standard Hottie 327 electric guitars are offered in one piece Swamp Ash, North American Alder, or Honduran Mahogany bodies. The Hottie 327 Carved Top will have a One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body and a deep dish Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top.
Hottie 327 Guitars Features:
- Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top
- One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Hand Carved Set Neck with Soft-V or '59-C Profile
- Bone Nut - 11 11/16"
- Ebony Fretboard - 24.625" Scale/12" Radius
- Nickel Hardware
- Hottie Pickups (Humbuckers or P90s)
- TonePros Wrap-Around Bridge or Bigsby Vibrato
- Switchcraft and CTS Electronics
- Cedar Creek Custom Hardshell Case
All Hottie guitars are made in the USA and start at a street price of $2499.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Loar LH-200-NA The LH-200 is now available in a natural blonde finish.
- Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N7 Rumors have started surfacing: Nuno Bettencourt's six-string N4 signature model is set to be joined by a seven-string model from the Washburn Custom Shop.
- Digitech Giving Away 15 Distortion Pedals Digitech are kicking off "15 Days of Distortion".