AKG Introduces LC: Versatile Light Condenser Premium Vocal Microphone For various Applications.
Designed for a wide range of applications ranging from vocals and live sound to recording and studio use, the Light Condenser Premium Vocal Microphone from AKG is an acquisition for any musician. Its cardioid polar pattern is designed to give maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. Custom-designed with piano black painting AKG wants to address the aesthetic preferences of special performances with this slim line premium condenser microphone.
The AKG LC features an XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins for optimized connectivity, as well as resistance to corrosion and humidity. Additionally, the LC features a spring steel wire-mesh grill for ruggedness offering control of pops and wind noise while an artist is on stage.
The resulting LC microphone features a frequency range of 60 to 20,000 Hz and premium 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity.
Standard accessories are the PC 1000, which adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz for improving clarity of each voice, a protective mic case and the stand adapter SA 61.
- * Condenser vocal microphone for onstage use
* PB1000 Presence boost adapter for increased intelligibility
* XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
* 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
* Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
* Shock mount
For more information, visit their web site at www.akg-acoustics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.