Roland Fantom-G Update
Roland announces the release of the latest system update for the Fantom-G workstations. Version 1.20 adds new enhancements to the Fantom-G that include 1GB RAM support and new Auto-Track functionality.
The release of v1.20 adds a number of new innovative features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- * Expanded capabilities added to the 152-track song recorder
* New functions added for selecting parts and patches
* Auto-Track function strengthens link between sound generator and tracking
* Input quantizing can now be changed in real-time
* New SMF export, as well as song and phrase edit parameters added
* Maximum RAM memory increased from 512MB to 1GB
To download the Fantom-G6/G7/G8 System Update v1.20, please visit: https://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?dsection=d_downloads&ObjectId=918
For more information, visit their web site at www.rolandus.com.[url]
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.