Roland announces the release of the latest system update for the Fantom-G workstations. Version 1.20 adds new enhancements to the Fantom-G that include 1GB RAM support and new Auto-Track functionality.
The release of v1.20 adds a number of new innovative features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- * Expanded capabilities added to the 152-track song recorder
* New functions added for selecting parts and patches
* Auto-Track function strengthens link between sound generator and tracking
* Input quantizing can now be changed in real-time
* New SMF export, as well as song and phrase edit parameters added
* Maximum RAM memory increased from 512MB to 1GB
To download the Fantom-G6/G7/G8 System Update v1.20, please visit: https://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?dsection=d_downloads&ObjectId=918
For more information, visit their web site at www.rolandus.com.[url]
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.