Audio-Technica AE5400
music007 music007
Published on 12/04/07 at 16:16
- What type of microphone? (Voice, sound, mixed ..)
everything!

- What technology? (Electret, condenser ...)
capacitor.
This is the same electronics as the 4050 ... I have already elsewhere.

NOTICE GLOBAL

- How long have you use it?
I found on E ... nine in the final stock in a shop ... E one week after having requested an opinion on the microphone ...
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I had the OCCAZ compare a KMS105 (hyper cardio), the sound is much more natural and easier ... grate ... It's a shame that there is no marked Neuman above for customers.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I begin to have a microphone not dgueu park and was looking for a handheld microphone, static, an alternative KMS 105. I sincerely believe that I have found!

- How do you report qualitprix?
I pay almost 2 times cheaper than its price in France.
Its price-quality ratio is unbeatable even in France.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?
A 2nd tempt me, but not my priorities of the moment ...