[AES] Shure KSM9HS
Shure has introduced a new variant of its KSM9 Vocal Condenser microphone, with switchable hypercardioid and subcardioid polar patterns.
The new KSM9HS model joins the KSM9, which offers switchable cardioid and supercardioid patterns.
The KSM9HS is available in wired and wireless versions. The original KSM9, which debuted in 2005, will continue to be available with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns. Both the KSM9 and KSM9HS feature a dual-diaphragm design.
- KSM9HS Dual-Diaphragm Vocal Condenser Microphone $874
- UR2/K9HS Handheld Transmitter with KSM9HS Microphone $2,249
- KSM9HS Replacement Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Grille $690
- KSM9HS Replacement Cartridge only $473
All prices listed are MSRP/$USD. For more information, visit www.shure.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES] Moon Professional 3500MP At the San Francisco Audio Engineering Society (AES) conference, Simaudio started shipping their new “Moon 3500MP” Mic Preamp.
- [AES] Firmware Rev 5 for Lynx Hilo Converter The latest firmware release for the Hilo Converter System from Lynx Studio Technology, Version 5, is set for release in late October.
- [AES] iZotope Tech in Blue Mics Tiki iZotope has partnered with Blue Microphones to develop Tiki, a USB microphone designed to mimic the intelligence of human hearing.