Shure has introduced a new variant of its KSM9 Vocal Condenser microphone, with switchable hypercardioid and subcardioid polar patterns.
The new KSM9HS model joins the KSM9, which offers switchable cardioid and supercardioid patterns.
The KSM9HS is available in wired and wireless versions. The original KSM9, which debuted in 2005, will continue to be available with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns. Both the KSM9 and KSM9HS feature a dual-diaphragm design.
- KSM9HS Dual-Diaphragm Vocal Condenser Microphone $874
- UR2/K9HS Handheld Transmitter with KSM9HS Microphone $2,249
- KSM9HS Replacement Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Grille $690
- KSM9HS Replacement Cartridge only $473
All prices listed are MSRP/$USD. For more information, visit www.shure.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.