(Originally written by Morrow/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
- How long have you been using it? Since I started out about 3 months ago.
- Which feature do you like the most / the least? Maple is good for you! ... and the depth of the drum shell to get a full and round tone.
- Did you try any other models before buying it? Only toy snare drums
- How do you rate the value for money ratio? I don't have a clue. I would say rather good considering it's made out of maple
- Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?... Yes
A more experienced drummer played my drum kit and said it sounded nice... Good sound projection...