Before you write me truly, I wish to clarify that the photo is not a first 2000 (as it has a trigger system parallel to the patch)
- How long have you use it?
I use it for a little less than 1 month
- What is so special that you like most and least?
Contrary to what I thought it a warmer sound and round (especially steel) that my old wooden snare sounded dry and slamming with the same drum head and the same setting (cc yamaha wood rydeen)
I love the heat, its roundness, for cons is not accurate enough (I think it's the stamp, he 30 years)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I tried different models, Pearl Ultracast, sonor signature Yamaha Dave Weckl, and a gretsch ludwig (but I forgot the models)
- How would you rate the quality / price?
I got used to 100euros, I find the value for money very good, have a vintage sound at this price, it was a pleasure!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I think it would not be the snare drum that I bought right away, but it would have been part of my color palettes sound