Fender Eighty Five
stereoboy stereoboy
Publié le 11/01/08 à 06:15
Although previously described,

USA made, it's pretty tough, finishing with cons not exceptional. (yet ptite the label of origin)

ample trimmings.

Everything said above.
no need for dust collection canal clear, 2 / 3 above it sounds .... for the next point.

overdrive for low-level way .. I describe below for more.

So, yes easy to obtain, and happiness without neighboring apartment.

no manual and no need ... ..

Yes, well, my style: rock, pop, ranging from Stereophonics, Lenny Kravitz, Jeff Buckley etc ,.... is versatile, but not greasy rock.

-Played with a Washburn xp 50, 2 humbucker seymour duncan, splitables singles for clean sounds, or double it brings a bit of distortion, but it slams super good round on the clean channel. (The 2 go)

-Clear sound and blusy

Two channels available: Clear and overdrive.

For the overdrive .... we like it or not, but it fau push the volume knob to 7 / 10 at least for a "good" sound ... then everyone's tastes, I could not push the its front (appartement. damned ..) ... and I found the overdrive sound yucky ... and nan, it is not that bad, and I would say especially not bad for a fender after c ... is the sound will be transmitted as well ... it will "crack" in the bass and high notes (22nd cargo style) will not keep well.

And then ....... ouch ..... The clean channel this amp .... I left my parents in the countryside for weekend breaks to green ... I invested in a very Line 6 good for my apartment (still too powerful for the desired sound among other things) ... and then I spring ... the clean sound is good at low volume 2 / 10, there 3/10....et unconstrained noise ... I 6/7/8..9 grows. .. and then I rediscover this amp .... the clear sound is a marvel ... I've heard several times from his Fender tube ... it's very high level for a transistor amp mics ... Double round it sounds, play a "hallelujah" on it, and it sounds like a cathedral ... it's worth it ... really amazed ... I go back even to regret not having in custody Complete the rest of the time!

I use it occasionally.

The clean is really its strong point is great for an amp in this range ...
so I know if I'm doing my old fart saying that before we were doing good stuff ... but for the money or I have bought or sold ... I understand why the person who sold it to me bitterly regretted ...

Can I blame ... not much, he lived ... .. a negative point on the overdrive can be, but it is necessarily ps what is research on this amp ... (that sounds great with an effects pedal on the clean channel ... so .. .)
And finally, I do not regret not having sold ... if you can find to start or have a good clean / fender for cheap ... take ... it is worth seeing ...