Larsen Upin 12/04/2013

Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60 : Larsen Upin's user review

• Partager
60 watt transistor amp, lead channel, reverb, EQ and effects loop. Taking CD / tape to the back.
Personally I fled modeling effect, so that's all I need!

No problem setup, or usage, and finally the same time is not 36 knobs. The EQ is very effective means immediately a difference depending on the settings. I bought so OCCAZ no manual.

Very good clear sound, really. I play mostly post rock, punk and indie. I looked for a good clear sound to add pedals over, it's perfect. I thought not make use of the integrated distortion, and the more I use it the more I find it nice, a very nice crunch when the knob is turned to 9am. Beyond that, I find it less interesting but it is a matter of taste.

I use it for a few months in my room. I have not used again, I do not know if it will keep the shot but I think yes, it's 60 watt, it makes a lot of sound when it is thoroughly: p I love his sound clear, I find it really good! I bought OCCAZ 130 euros, so it's really a good deal, I have not been happier. I totally do it again this choice.
Frankly top.
And more, it is pretty, with a small mirror on the top and a blue light when activated.