JHS BBG15FX Amp
John Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd., distributors of B.B. Blaster Amplification products, recently introduced the 15 Watt B.B. Blaster guitar amplifier with effects.
The amp features a bass, middle and treble EQ setup and built-in adjustable delay and reverb effects. The BBG15FX includes an input for your CD or MP3 player.
- RNS Output: 15 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 6.5", 8 Ohm
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Effects: Delay, Reverb
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Aux/CD/MP3 Player, Headphones
- Dimensions: Height 302mm, Width 300mm, Depth 190mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
Pricing & Availability:
The B.B. Blaster BBG15FX is available for £64.99RRP.
For more information, check out John Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rotosound Digital Tuners Rotosound launched their new Digital Clip-On Tuner and Metronome Tuner designed to be used with a range of stringed instruments including the guitar, bass, ukulele, violin and viola.
- Charvel San Dimas Wild Card Molten Crust Lava Charvel expands its San Dimas Pro Mod series with a limited edition Wild Card model in a Molten Crust Lava finish.
- De Lisle 35P Amp The De Lisle 35P amp comes with a pre-amp featuring De Lisle's signature arrangement, an EF86 fronted by a 12AX7.