Park G15R CD
khronegon khronegon
Publié le 08/22/07 à 05:49
Well then, what he has in the belly the beast?
- 15 watt transistor amp
- 8-inch speaker it seems to me
- Two knobs gain
- 3 knobs: bass, contour, treble
- 1 master volume
- A reverb
- Guitar input, headphone, line out and CD input
that's basic, but well enough done for

opportunity to buy a song (€ 150 with a guitar ibanez grx40 and a distortion pedal BOSS HM3) I play it with a IBNEZ GRX40, one special faded and GIBSON ESP LTD SC607B ... I know it's a little shame such a small amp with a gibson or 607b, but I'll explain.

Configuration: Basic, turn the knobs and we try two seconds ... we must have it both gain knobs to get a clean sound correct or distortion. The reverb is what is asked, that's something.

In the same class of amp, I compared it with a Roland Cube 20X (Digital), well I prefer my good old Park. I find the sound nicer, warmer, less "digital" (ben yours, it is clever and ;-)), CUBE is more complicated to solve. But the effects of the cube would be welcome at times, as both channels. Matter of taste. The person whom I prefer to mark on the ROLAND CUBE ...

What I like about this amp: ben sound, not bad I think (for a 15 watt transistor Amli buy OCCAZ I hear ... just not compare to any lamps of 100 watts to several hundred dollars ...). I like the ease of configuration. It is easily the sound you want. The clean, if properly regulated, is quite nice is rather warm, the saturation is not unpleasant, the distortion has a small side "vintage". For large distortion "metal" distortion pedal very well done work. But the point I like most about this amp is that it reproduces quite well the characteristics of different guitars. Even granted G # 607b passes well enough and does not infect a boiled as you would expect ...

The CD input allows you to connect what you want in the cabinet directly without going through the amp (well I know that is not really connect, but no knob does not change the sound of what passes by the entrance cd)

Quality / price ratio: given the price I paid ;-) unbeatable. I must admit that putting money aside to give me a good all-tube amp or hybrid (a view) not too powerful (or so zoom G7.1, I play in an apartment, so no need for power now), but with the park, I think I might wait a while (and have more money aside). And even with another amp, I think I would not put to oblivion because it is a good little amp apart for training. in addition it seems indestructible ... the guy

For the quote?? go, if I listen to my heart 8 / 10 ... but we will give it 7 / 10 to be a bit objective, because no effects (except reverb), a single channel, a small Bafle (8 inches) ...

With experience, you do again this choice? ben I did not really choose, as explained above, I have had with my first scratch, but I have no regrets. If you're broke, you play in your room, this amp is very well. If you can afford, well there surment best amp ...