The test was conducted at a rather low volume (normal volume to play alone), so it remains to see if the qualities are still in condition to repeat or concert!
- Amp Transistor
- Power 100W
- Facade: Guitar Input, Headphone Output (6.35 mm)
Rear: Effects Loop, 16 Ohm speaker output, Line Out + XLR, Input Footswitch for channels and DSP
- 2 channels (Clean and Lead), each with an equalizer (Treble, Middle, Bass)
DSP effects (Delay, Chorus, Flanger) ... but no custom setting options or the volume of these effects. Reverb
- Configuration ultra simple (it's what an amp!)
- One branch and it sounds (at least at low volume ... it's already the advantage of transistors)
- Did not have the hands but hey, not very important
- Level style of music, this amp looks pretty versatile ...
- I tested it with an Epiphone LP-100 (humbucker) and his cabinet Epiphone 4x12 '
- In the Clean, the sound is quite "rich" I think, rather well balanced even though the bass is a bit too present (even with a Low 0). The sound is "Round" to paraphrase a friend that tested with me. It is very clean and agreements Laches sound really good ... The sound is clear I think the highlight of this amp.
In the Lead, well it's going, it's pretty good, the crunch is nice, clean enough (more than a Marshall for example), and when the gain goes up, bah ca saturates well for a good rock or Hard rock ... but not for metalheads ^ ^. If not always the bass a little too present ...
- In effect, then bah Reverb is like on most amps, it's not top top ... but that's the case. For DSP, it sounds pretty good, but the big problem is that nothing can settle: No Level, and nothing to adjust oneself ... So we must be content with three pre- settings for each effect. So instead DSP gadget, or just home to 'mumuse ^ ^.
- So basically I'm just going to test it with a friend, because I wondered how he could sound good this amp to taunt me with its vintage look red and cream!
- What I like most (and my pal), the Clean's very rich, you can feel a presence as well (it's 100W at the same time lol), Lead is the sound I also find no bad at all (AC approaches the distortion in the Marshall but less incisive).
The main drawback we could find, it is still too low to present even in the equalizer tampering ... damage. The other defect is the impossibility of resolving DSP effects .. but hey at this price is not demand too much!
- Question Quality / Prix...alors deposit is frankly ca! 650 euros per head the Cabinet + 100W 4x12 "280W ... Not seen elsewhere! And on top of that the sound is really not bad ... Suffice to say we were pleasantly surprised ... hyper buddy will also perhaps afford it! It's frankly a choice to see when we can not afford to pay the All-lamp!
NB: Please note, I repeat that we could not test it at high volume (no more than 2-3 of the Master!), So I hope it holds up both balls back!