[Musikmesse] Antelope Audio MP8D mic preamp
Antelope Audio unveils at Musikmesse 2015 the new MP8d mic preamp and A/D converter, a model that will be sold under 2,000 €.
- 8 Class A mic preamps
- High impedance inputs on channel 1 and 2 (front connectors)
- XLR/TRS combo inputs for mic and line levels
- Inserts to add external processors
- Headphone amp with front output
- D-Sub 25 connector to output the mics to line levels
- 24-bit A/D converters
- 24-bit / 192 khz USB port for 24 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Digital S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLink, ADAT and MADI connections
- Ability to chain multiple MP8d
- Gain control for each mic on the front panel
- Antelope Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Proprietary power supply
Following the latest Antelope Audio products, the MP8d is remotely controlled via a Mac and PC software that features color-coded routing options via drag and drop, mixers, DSP engine with effects as well as the ability to program user presets.
The Antelope MP8d will be available during Q3, 2015 for the price of 1,995 €. More info at www.antelopeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Focal Trio6 Be powered monitors Focal introduces at Musikmesse 2015 a new three-way powered monitor that can be switched to a traditional two-way configuration, the Trio6 Be.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Audient iD14 and ASP800 Along with its iD14 audio interface and monitoring controller, Audient introduces at Musikmesse a new version of its ASP mic preamp.
- [Musikmesse] New AT2020USBi USB/iOS microphone Audio-Technica introduces a new version of its AT2020USB condenser microphone with digital output which is compatible with iOS devices.