Antelope Audio unveils at Musikmesse 2015 the new MP8d mic preamp and A/D converter, a model that will be sold under 2,000 €.
- 8 Class A mic preamps
- High impedance inputs on channel 1 and 2 (front connectors)
- XLR/TRS combo inputs for mic and line levels
- Inserts to add external processors
- Headphone amp with front output
- D-Sub 25 connector to output the mics to line levels
- 24-bit A/D converters
- 24-bit / 192 khz USB port for 24 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Digital S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLink, ADAT and MADI connections
- Ability to chain multiple MP8d
- Gain control for each mic on the front panel
- Antelope Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Proprietary power supply
Following the latest Antelope Audio products, the MP8d is remotely controlled via a Mac and PC software that features color-coded routing options via drag and drop, mixers, DSP engine with effects as well as the ability to program user presets.
The Antelope MP8d will be available during Q3, 2015 for the price of 1,995 €. More info at www.antelopeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.