Focusrite have announced the ISA One Digital, a version of the ISA One mic preamp/DI that ships as standard with on-board analogue-to-digital conversion.
The ADC board provides AES/EBU, S/PDIF and SMUX-compliant ADAT outputs for the unit, with the preamp and DI signals streamed separately over the two channels of the digital connection. With A-D conversion and jitter-elimination technology, and a 118dB dynamic range, this direct digital link bypasses the analogue circuitry and converters in your existing audio interface, providing a signal path straight into any music-recording software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo and Sonar.
The ISA One Digital's mic pre features Focusrite’s classic Transformer-based circuitry, giving you the sound made famous by the Forte console in your home or project studio. The preamp’s switchable impedance includes an ISA 110 setting, to emulate the classic Focusrite front end, and there’s a dedicated insert point, to add further processing into the signal chain. The unit also features a headphone output with a stereo cue mix input — so you can monitor signals from your DAW.
The standard analogue-only ISA One will remain on sale in stores worldwide, at a new lower price. Prices for the ISA One and ISA One Digital are as follows:
- UK Suggested Street Price: £399.99 inc. 17.5% VAT
- Euro Estimated Street price: €449.99 inc. 19% tax
- US MAP: $499.99
ISA One Digital
- UK Suggested Street Price: £599.99 inc. 17.5% VAT
- Euro Estimated Street price: €699.99 inc. 19% tax
- US MAP: $799.99
See www.focusrite.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.