- Made in 1993 in Japan
- Alder body, handle, saddle, rosewood fingerboard
- Channel 24 3 / 4 and not 25 1 / 2
- 24 frets
- Micro Seymour Dunacn TB-4 in the bridge position and SH-2 in the neck position
- Bridge Schaller Floyd Rose Licensed
- 1 knob volume, a knob Tone slecteur 5 positions
- Bolt (joining the 19th fret)
- Transparent burgundy finish
This is one of the most enjoyable guitar on which I played all the levels. The neck is ultra thin and a fabulous touch, CASC AIGS enough to ais the balance is perfect. Super-strat shape, CASC to AIGS is facilitated by a slight canting horn LOWER body, which is very pleasing.
It's perfect my style. So much for the kid disto for the clean, this guitar is fantastic. The slecteur 5 position allows for a wide pallet of sounds. The distos are powerful, warm cleans. The Schaller is very comfortable, almost more than a Floyd Rose original.
I bought a friend who can no longer play after a fractured wrist, and frankly, this guitar is killer. Not seuleument she looks beautiful, but the playability is great, sounds grandiose and perfect ergonomics. It has nothing to envy Jackson DK2, for example. Even if I had to buy new, I have done without hesitating a second.