[NAMM] New Fender 1956 Heavy Relic Stratocaster
Among the new Strats unveiled by Fender at NAMM 2014 is this 1956 Heavy Relic from the Time Machine Series.
Its specs are:
- Alder body with Black Ice finish
- 10/56 large V-shaped one-piece maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets and black dot inlays 9.5" (241 mm) radius
- Master Designed pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup) controls
- Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 60th Anniversary 1954 Heavy Relic Strat Fender introduced yesterday at the NAMM Show 2014 a 60th Anniversary model to honor the Stratocaster’s very first model year.
- [NAMM] Nile Rodgers Tribute Hitmaker Stratocaster Fender pays tribute to Nile Rodgers with a limited edition Strat that debuted yesterday at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Fender 2014 Proto Telecaster Fender started 2014 with a new Proto Tele that premiered yesterday at NAMM 2014.