[NAMM] 60th Anniversary 1954 Heavy Relic Strat
Fender introduced yesterday at the NAMM Show 2014 a 60th Anniversary model to honor the Stratocaster’s very first model year.
Besides a heavy relic treatment that evokes decades of use, abuse and hard-fought wear and tear, the 60th Anniversary 1954 Heavy Relic Stratocaster has the following specs:
- Ash body with two-color Sunburst finish
- 1954 U-shaped quartersawn maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Maple fingerboard with 21 narrow Jumbo frets and black dot inlays 9.5" (241 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- New 1954 Single-Coil Strat pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup) controls, plus 5-position blade switch
- 6-saddle vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuners
- 1-ply white pickguard
- Includes tweed “center-pocket” case with Stratocaster 60th anniversary embroidery, 60th anniversary commemorative book, cable, strap, and Certificate of Authenticity
For more info go to www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Nile Rodgers Tribute Hitmaker Stratocaster Fender pays tribute to Nile Rodgers with a limited edition Strat that debuted yesterday at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Fender 2014 Proto Telecaster Fender started 2014 with a new Proto Tele that premiered yesterday at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Fender 2014 Proto Stratocaster The Fender Custom Shop introduced yesterday at NAMM 2014 a new Proto Stratocaster.