[NAMM] Fender 2014 Custom Deluxe Stratocaster
The Fender Custom Shop landed yesterday the 2014 NAMM with a new Custom Deluxe Strat under the sleeve.
The 2014 Custom Deluxe Stratocaster has the following specs:
- Alder body with quilt maple top and satin finish
- Birdseye maple 10/56 large "V"-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Custom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat (bridge and neck) and Reverse Wound / Reverse Polarity Fat ‘60s Single-Coil Strat (middle) pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- 5-position blade switch
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge with block saddles
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Sperzel locking tuners
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Available in Purple Trans, Candy Red Trans and Cobalt Blue Trans finishes
- Includes case, cable, strap, CruzTools Tool Kit and Certificate of Authenticity
For more info go to www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Schecter introduces 9-string Hellraiser Some days ago Schecter posted a picture of what looked like a 9-string guitar, yesterday it introduced the new Hellraiser C-9 at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster Fender debuts new Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Orange introduces the Dual Dark Series New Orange 50W and 100W Dual Dark amp heads premiered today at NAMM 2014.