[NAMM] Fender Ritchie Blackmore Tribute Strat
The Fender Custom Shop pays tribute to the Deep Purple guitar player with the Ritchie Blackmore Tribute Statocaster guitar.
The Ritchie Blackmore Tribute Stratocaster is a reproduction of the black 1968 Stratocaster Blackmore played when the famous Montreux Casino burnt on Dec. 4, 1971.
- 2 piece alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with U shape
- Maple fingerboard with 7.25" radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and black Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.625"
- Length scale: 25.5"
- Large 70s style headstock
- 3 Custom '68 Strat handwound single coil pickups
- Master volume, 2 tones (neck and bridge+middle), 3 way blade pickup selector
- Vintage vibrato
- Vintage F style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- White pickguard
- Black urethane finish
The price of the collector guitar is announced by the Fender Custom Shop at $8000. More details on www.fender.com:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Kemper confirms the Profiling Amp Rack Soon after we announced it yesterday, Kemper confirmed the launch of the rack version of their amp simulator, along with an amplified version.
- [NAMM] Jet City 20HFlex amp head Jet City Amplification will expand in 2013 their Flex programmable technology and will apply it to the 20HFLEX guitar amp head.
- [NAMM] Gretsch celebrates its 130th Anniversary Gretsch commemorates its 130th Anniversary with two hollow body guitars, including one manufactured by the US Custom Shop.