New Ibanez AT10RP Andy Timmons Signature
Guitar virtuoso Andy Timmons signs a new version of his Ibanez AT10P electric guitar, which features a rosewood fingerboard.
The AT10P Premium was launched last year in response to those who wanted a more affordable version of the AT100 Signature guitar. This model is now available in a new edition with rosewood fingerboard.
Features of the new AT10RP Andy Timmons Signature:
- Stratocaster style alder body
- AT style one-piece maple neck with KTS titanium rods
- Rosewood fingerboard with 305 mm radius, jumbo frets and white Dot inlays
- Nut width: 40.5 mm
- Scale length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Graphtech nut
- 2 DiMarzio The Cruiser passive humbuckers with rails and ceramic magnets in neck and middle positions and one DiMarzio AT-1 passive humbucker with Alnico magnet at the bridge
- 2 tone and master volume knobs, 5-way blade-type pickup selector
- Wilkinson WV6-SB tremolo bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Classic White finish
Discover the new Ibanez AT10RP Andy Timmons Signature at www.ibanez.co.jp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A distortion algorithm added to the Eventide H9 User of the Eventide H9 digital multi-effect pedals can now download a new overdrive and distortion algorithm called CrushStation.
- New Sonic Research generation of tuners Sonic Research is accepting pre-orders for the ST-300 Mini, the compact format of their new generation of Turbo Tuner stompboxes.
- Seymour Duncan Dave Murray Pickguard Seymour Duncan introduces the Dave Murray Loaded Pickguard for Stratocaster guitars, un fully-featured pickguard with pickups and controls.