[NAMM] New Ibanez Joe Satriani JS2450
The Ibanez team introduces a new signature guitar that includes the latest requests from guitar hero Joe Satriani.
The JS2450 features an new Muscle Car Purple finish. The builders focused on the instrument ergonomics and playing confort. Note that the team who has worked on this guitar is the same who built the Prestige series.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on 3-piece maple/bubinga/maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets, 250mm radius and mother of pearl Dot inlays
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale length: 25.5“
- In line tuners
- 2 DiMarzio Satch Track passive ceramic neck pickup and Mo’Joe passive Alnico bridge pickup
- 2 volume knobs with high-pass filter and push/pull coil-tap switch
- Edge Tremolo bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Muscle Car Purple finish
Discover the new Ibanez JS2450 Joe Satriani Signature at www.ibanez.co.jp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ESP shows exception instruments As we said this week, ESP celebrates its 40th anniversary and for the occasion, they will showcase at NAMM 2015 80 exceptional guitars and basses.
- [NAMM] 4 Earthquaker Devices effect pedals Earthquaker Devices will attend NAMM 2015 next week where they will introduce four new effect stompboxes.
- [NAMM] 2 new E-II electric guitars ESP will showcase on its booth at NAMM 2015 the new ST-2QM and Arrow guitars which will be available under the more affordable E-II brand.