Schecter Introduces the Damien Platinum Collection
Schecter announces the addition of the Damien Platinum Collection.
Designed on Schecter’s C-1 body style, the 2013 Damien now features a Set-In 3pc mahogany neck. The new Platinum version also comes with EMG 81/85 combo active humbuckers. The new Damien features silver binding throughout and the Damien Bat inlay pattern. It’s Satin Black finish is complemented by Satin Chrome hardware.
The Damien Platinum Collection will debut with 6,7 and 8 string models, as well as Floyd Rose and Sustainiac options. Like most of Schecter’s line, all models will be available Left-Handed.
- EMG 81/85 Active Humbuckers
- Set-In Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Silver Metal “Bats” Inlay
- Floyd Rose 1000 Locking tremolo
- Also Available with Sustainiac stealth system
For more information: www.schecterguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dunlop Hendrix Limited Edition Effects Dunlop has announced a limited edition line of pedals commemorating what would have been Jimi Hendrix's 70th birthday.
- Matrix Amplification GT1500FXBD Matrix Amplification has introduced the GT1500FXBD, the first of two 3-channel amplifiers designed with the help of French amp-guru Bruno Durand.
- Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR-S Schecter Guitar Research announces the addition of the Hellraiser C-1 FR-S electric guitar.