- Made in Indonesia, but superb finish, built smoothly, without any particular concern.
- Fixed bridge a string through, this is my personal opinion, just aesthetically beautiful!
- 24 frets, pearl inlay probably, not shape: gothic cross
- Duncan Design pickups active I think.
- One volume knob, one tone and a 3-position selector
- The handle is a highway, not too wide, wonderful for all playing styles!
- Not too heavy, not too light, we know that the door playing up, but without breaking the back.
- Access to great highs, good shape Superstrat ...
- In distortion sounds are superb, both on the neck pickup than the bridge, clear sound, the neck pickup sounds so good!
- I play metal, this guitar is perfect for this style.
- Quite fat distortion sounds are obtained, but so hot in her clear, ideal for short walks to the Metallica!
- I play with a small 15W VOX and Fender Mustang III is really ideal.
- I do not like the sound of the pickup in the clear, too cold for my taste.
The solos on the neck pickup distortion are fabulous, the sound is clear!
- I have this guitar for less than a week, I'm already very satisfied and happy! It's already become my main guitar!
- I tested many guitars front, LTD (the famous EC1000, too expensive) one or two BC Rich, but for me it is the latter that has tilt we'll say!
- What I love is the satin black paint, it's cold, dark I love it! The gothic cross inlays, and head handle! But what I like most is its looks simple, yet the monster behind ...
- The value for money is excellent, I paid a little expensive compared to the RRP, but at least I had the security that is in good condition and properly adjusted!
- I repeat that choice, a thousand times, if necessary.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
kanar29's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Made in China
24 frets 2 humbuckers Duncan Designed HB-105 active
Volun a knob, a tone and a 3 position selector micro
Channel trs enjoyable and very accessible acute
guitar good balance not too heavy not too lgre just right
its clean as nickel disto
It is well suited to my style (rock rather mtal) but sound in all areas
my amp is a line spider II 212 150w
Instead, a crystal-clear in his clean but not very well get her a little heavy
I use it only for a few days and I am very happy. I tested a lot of guitar before investing in this one and I do not regret at all. report quality nickel prices (less than 400 for a scratch with the Seymours active ...: D)
if I had to redo a choice would be the same. (This guitar is not distributed in France)