Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s

STC-Shaped Guitar from Squier belonging to the Stratocaster series.

pdc06 pdc06
Publié le 01/14/10 à 14:13
Chinese, and yet, I saw a few Chinese and this one is well above the lot.
For the rest, see below, What a Start.

It's a Start, neither more nor less, with his 60ies. Good thing it's a Classic Vibe 60.
Great look and excellent finishes. Fender Standard English Channel and I said good fucking mics for the price.

I had 4 Squier Tele Custom II one which is my first guitar that I kept for sentimental reasons and more, it's a good shovel and a Squier Standard Stratocaster bof, a Squier Stratocaster Deluxe I sold to regret ... I quickly put aside when receiving one. I play on two small tube amps AC4TV Vox and Fender 600 and this guitar is pure cam.
Super finish and comfort, very very good microphones.
I had a lot of others that Squier Stratocaster (Mex, Japan, G & L, Fender Deluxe) and this one is just below the U.S. level of the other guitarist in my band for a fifth of its price ...
The pickups and the sustain is very good, certainly well above what one would expect of a guitar in this price range.

9 because global opinion or with a U.S. Custom Shop is a better boxing in the category above. However, for possessing more than 10 excavators, it has the best value I've seen. Good violin for the same chink, top of his Stratocaster blues, beautiful finish, no flaw exists, nothing wrong for 300 €, I am not sure for that price there are better as stratabound.