Vintagedesign announces they are relaunching activities with the successor of the C1 compressor unit.
The new Vintagedesign VDC is a vintage bus compressor based on the Neve 2254/2264 and the C1/CL1 mk2 designed by the brand.
- Class A transformer balanced stereo bus compressor
- 3 custom made Carnhill transformers per channel
- Gain based on a diode bridge
- Blend control for parallel compression with 21 steps
- 2 boost switches for high frequencies:
- HF: 1dB boost approximately at 20Khz, and affects the threshold detector
- AIR : 3dB boost approximately at 20kHz, does not affect the threshold detector
- Threshold between –20dB and +15dB, with 41 steps
- Ratios: 1.5:1 / 2:1 / 3:1 / 4:1 / 6:1 / 8:1
- Attack: 0,5ms / 1ms / 2ms / 3ms / 6ms / 12ms / 25ms / 50ms
- Recovery times: 25ms / 50ms / 100ms / 400ms / 800ms / 1.5s / Auto1 (100ms / 2s) / Auto2 (50ms / 5s)
- High-pass filter: Off / 75Hz / 100Hz / 125Hz / 150Hz / 250Hz, all with a 6dB/ octave slope
- Make-up gain: 0–20dB with 41 steps
- True Bypass switch
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.