Vintagedesign is back with the VDC
Vintagedesign announces they are relaunching activities with the successor of the C1 compressor unit.
The new Vintagedesign VDC is a vintage bus compressor based on the Neve 2254/2264 and the C1/CL1 mk2 designed by the brand.
- Class A transformer balanced stereo bus compressor
- 3 custom made Carnhill transformers per channel
- Gain based on a diode bridge
- Blend control for parallel compression with 21 steps
- 2 boost switches for high frequencies:
- HF: 1dB boost approximately at 20Khz, and affects the threshold detector
- AIR : 3dB boost approximately at 20kHz, does not affect the threshold detector
- Threshold between -20dB and +15dB, with 41 steps
- Ratios: 1.5:1 / 2:1 / 3:1 / 4:1 / 6:1 / 8:1
- Attack: 0,5ms / 1ms / 2ms / 3ms / 6ms / 12ms / 25ms / 50ms
- Recovery times: 25ms / 50ms / 100ms / 400ms / 800ms / 1.5s / Auto1 (100ms / 2s) / Auto2 (50ms / 5s)
- High-pass filter: Off / 75Hz / 100Hz / 125Hz / 150Hz / 250Hz, all with a 6dB/ octave slope
- Make-up gain: 0-20dB with 41 steps
- True Bypass switch
Viewers of this article also read...
- Slate updates the Raven software The Audio department at Steven Slate’s announces the release this month of the second version of the software of the Raven multitouch mixing system.
- Chandler Limited releases the TG2-500 Version 500 of the TG2 preamp, that Chandler Limited introduced at NAMM earlier this year, is now hitting the stores.
- TC-Helicon updates the VoiceLive 3 TC-Helicon released a firmware update for its VoiceLive 3 vocal and guitar processor, that you can download for free.