< Tous les avis AKG K 271 MK II

fjohn fjohn

«  One reference in its category »

Published on 05/06/10 at 12:57
Hello,

I just bought this headset, but I am owner for over a year of AKG MK2 240. I love this headphone and it is only the closed version of 240.

For a closed, I also found light to wear (relatively) than my 240. The system is really nice arches and ear headphones around me perfectly, like the other. For more cons AC heating is clear.

The sound is consistent with what I expected. Law and cold. when I do not mix, I listen with the setting "classic" of itunes, it is a joy.

About AKG is one of the only manufacturer to offer headsets with detachable cable (which pete first on a headphone is the cable), a set of headset and a spare cable is still very strong by compared to the competition. Imagine your headphone at 300 euros with a cable that starts to sizzle, then you loose. Annoying right?

Do not expect too much use on an ipod on the other hand, the sound output is low, despite the 55 ohm displayed. In the same category, the Sony 009 is given as 34 ohms, but at first it makes no difference so far ...

Also note that from 2010, AKG headphones are no longer manufactured in Austria but in CHINA: (.

I went with the last of the store marked "made in autrichia above. So good, changing the line of manufacturing, personnel changes, always leaves ca glimpse of wiping plaster it all, if I were you I'll wait a bit before I start on the new ...

I put my mind in some time to complement, but hey, not too surprised to wait a priori, if not his best after a break.