Alesis will attend Musikmesse 2014 where they will introduce, among other novelties, the SRP100 studio headphones.
- Circumaural closed-back studio headphones
- 40mm drivers
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 30kHz
- 2m cable with 1/8” connector
- 1/8” to 1/4” connector adapter
The Alesis SRP100 headphones will be available this summer for the street US price of $49.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.