Audio-Technica introduces the ATH-M50xMG, a matte gray version of the brand's popular ATH-M50x headphone model.
Audio-Technica has unveiled the ATH-M50xMG Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition matte gray version of their well-known ATH-M50x headphone. The included cables and storage pouch are gray to match the headphones.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
- Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
- The ATH-M50xMG Professional Monitor Headphones are a limited-edition matte gray version of A-T’s popular ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone
Audio-Technica’s new ATH-M50xMG will be available as a limited edition in February 2016 with a $189.00 street price. They join the currently available ATH-M50x models in black (ATH-M50x) and white (ATH-M50xWH) which have a $169.00 street price.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.